[Ubuntugnome-qa] Waiting for image re-spins?

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Thu Dec 18 11:05:49 UTC 2014

Hi all,

There was a technical problem and luckily, the release team was around and
it is fixed now. Alpha 1 images are coming soon and they should appear here:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/328/builds

I don't really need to remind you that we have only few hours to test
before Alpha 1 is released.

Sorry for the short notice but that was unexpected error and our team has
nothing to do with it.

Will keep you updated BUT PLEASE understand I'm +11 GMT (same goes to Tim)
and we might be on bed ...

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Erick Brunzell <lbsolost at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 12/17/2014 02:42 PM, Tim wrote:
>
>> On 17/12/14 23:40, Erick Brunzell wrote:
>>
>>> Just curious what's up with the pre-alpha Vivid images. I ran the
>>> upgrade tests but there are no images listed under Vivid Alpha 1 on the QA
>>> Tracker. The latest daily images appear to be 20141215. Is there a
>>> reason we've not spun new images for the 16th or 17th?
>>>
>> I just triggered respins, I think this will make them show up under
>> Alpha1.
>>

> About 6 hours later the Vivid daily on the QA Tracker still shows 20141215
> (rebuilding) and nothing yet under Alpha 1. Is there a fly in the ointment?
>

>  I'll be away from the desk for several hours this AM and early PM for an
>>> MRI but I should be able to push through some installation tests if
>>> the images are available within 10 to 12 hours.
>>>
>>> Lance

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
http://torios.org - StartUbuntu <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu> -
http://amjjawad.net

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME>