Wiki translation

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Wed Dec 17 23:56:15 UTC 2014

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 3:05 AM, Carlos Vinícius Ferrer <
carlosvferrer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Ali and Truong,

Hi and thanks for your reply :)

> Thanks for the help. I was finally copy the page and start translating.
>
> Have a nice day, guys.

That's great to know, thanks a lot for everything :)

> Carlos

Kindly share the final translation (link) so we could add that where it
belongs :)
Yes, you can share it here or simply start new thread. I think new thread
would be much better :)

>> Hello my friends,
>>
>> I'm sure that there are a lot of people here who receive this list and
>> they want to help Ubuntu GNOME but they don't know how, since they're
>> just end users.
>>
>> A very easy step for you is to help translate our wiki pages (not
>> enough work to do) and then promote it to Ubuntu local communities and
>> LUGs in your country, so more people join, and who knows, maybe they
>> can do more than promote, engage, translate, documentation.
>>
>> I wrote a short tutorial (basic steps) and of course the list of the
>> page to be translated
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved/Roles#Translations-1
>>
>> Believe me it's doable. I started myself the basic wiki pages and
>> announced it on local ubuntu community (forum, facebook group, google
>> plus community, mailing list). Elias joined and we had it ready by the
>> end of the week I started translating.
>>
>> If you have any question, just shoot. If there's something that you
>> don't know how to edit, let us know, someone will know and if you ask
>> nicely, we might do it for you.
>>
>> Have a lot of phun,
>> Stathis
>>
>> --
>> http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr
>>
>> Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
>> Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.
>>
>> --

> *Carlos Vinícius Ferrer Costa*

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
http://torios.org - StartUbuntu <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu> -
http://amjjawad.net

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME>