Wiki translation

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Wed Dec 17 23:54:32 UTC 2014

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Efstathios Iosifidis <iefstathios at gmail.com
> wrote:
>
> Hello Ali,

Hi,

>> @Stathios
>>
>> Let me know please if you need to help us on the marking side if you wish
>> ;)
>> I mean, since you're the translations boss, you can post a call for help
>> every week. Even though, I see Elias and Keith are doing that already in a
>> smart way!
>>
>> Hm, Ali, I'm having other projects too. Elias and Keith can do it just
> fine.
> Just publish when a page is translated in other language (use the right
> hashtags etc).

Indeed, you're 100% correct. You already are doing great job and driving
the translations efforts. Let's focus on that only for now :)

So, no problem at all.

> Have phun,
> Stathis

Thank you for all your hard work!

> --
> http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr
>
> Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
> Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
http://torios.org - StartUbuntu <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu> -
http://amjjawad.net

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME>