Community Council catchup - Ubuntu Gnome

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 16 22:00:34 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 1:40 PM, Ali/amjjawad <amjjawad at gnome.org> wrote:

>> > We are +11GMT at the moment.
>> >
>> > So, may I ask if this can be at different time?
>

> Although we have replied in about 24 hours from receiving the invite, we
> have not received any written communication to confirm whether the time will
> be changed or not?
>
> It is 17-Dec-2014 here in Australia (for myself and Tim) and we would like
> to make sure whether we can attend at new different time or not?!

Unfortunately we're meeting with another team and have other agenda
items, so our only option is to postpone the GNOME check-in until we
can schedule a meeting specifically for GNOME where we can work around
the time zone issue.

Since we don't know what your work/life schedule looks like otherwise,
can you propose some times+dates that do work for you in January, and
we can figure out a time from there?