Social Media News Announcements

Keith I Myers keithiokepamyers at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:26:54 UTC 2014

Hello All,
I want to start publishing a weekly reflection of what is happening with
Ubuntu Gnome on our social media channels weekly (on Fridays). The purpose
of this will be to highlight community achievements, recognize
contributions and also put the call out to try to recruit more active
members.

I started this last week with the following posts on Facebook and Google
Plus and would like to continue this week as well.
https://plus.google.com/108356762331170101188/posts/6EuqzFdQCHk
https://www.facebook.com/UbuntuGNOME

Thus far, I have the contribution from Son Truong for his great work in
helping with the Vietnamese translations of various pages on the Ubuntu
Gnome Page (Thanks for that)

I also want to add a blurb about the DistroWatch feature in regards to
using Gnome as a Rolling Release.

I also want to ask if any of the various team leaders have anything they
wish to add such as critically needed volunteers?

--

[image: --]
Keith I Myers