[Call For Testing] Utopic Unicorn Beta 1

Fran Dieguez fran.dieguez at mabishu.com
Sat Aug 23 14:26:26 UTC 2014

> You always forget to hit reply to all :P ;)

Sorry for that, I've answered from my phone.

> Great to see you around :)

I've been really busy at work and I had life changes in previous months.
But I was always around. Indeed, I'm actively helping GNOME upstream and
GNOME Foundation.

Back to the bugs topic, I will send at least one annoying bug:

  - Every time that I suspend my laptop I have to restart gdm as my
screen remains blank after resume. Losing my actual session. But this
bug have been happening in the previous version.

I'll file a bug next week because I prefer to use the new version for
some days and report all the bugs in a batch.

Regards.