Ubuntu Gnome && Global Jam

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Aug 19 20:48:51 UTC 2014

Hello! As you may or may not know, once a cycle ubuntu hosts a 'global
jam', during which we encourage users and fans of ubuntu to meet and
contribute to ubuntu in various ways.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

This cycle's jam will be Friday, 12 September 2014 17:00 to Sunday, 14
September 2014 22:00 UTC.

I am reaching out to you as a flavor to add your ideas for ways in which
users can contribute to ubuntu gnome. Check out the existing ideas on
the page for inspiration and help.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam#Things_to_do

The list of things to do is already large, but we need details about
your flavor! How can a global jam participant promote ubuntu gnome for
instance? Is there something they can hack on? Artwork they can create?
Bugs or testing they can help with? Perhaps some translations?

We want to ensure everyone can contribute accordingly to their skills
and desires. The wiki is open to editing by all, so please feel free to
directly add your ideas by editing the pages.

Help us fill in the wiki with ideas and most of all, plan to attend a
ubuntu global jam near you (real or virtual). Thanks!

Nicholas