GNOME 3 PPA outdated?

Adam Eveleigh adam1eveleigh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 09:34:23 UTC 2014

Hello,

Sorry to bother you again but the PPA is still outdated even after release.
I ask again, is there anyway that I could help get this up-to-date? I may
sound really impatient but the PPA advertises that it has the 3.12 packages
and it doesn't. All I ask is that someone would tell me how I could help,
I'm not asking for someone to take the effort to update it all themselves.

Thanks,
Adam Eveleigh