Website logo

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Thu Apr 17 14:24:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 5:26 PM, David Raphaël <raphael.david at epfl.ch>wrote:

>  Thank you for your answer.

You most welcome :)

> I am really happy that you considered my email with interest.

Definitely :)
This is Ubuntu GNOME Team and we do take each and every email seriously and
do our best to respond and help as long as we can.

> Since GNOME 3 uses CSS, I was thinking that maybe you could adapt it to
> recreate the animations of the shell in the menu bar.
> But like you said, this is not important for the moment. Let's celebrate
> the release of the LTS for now!

Don't worry, I can promise you this is going to be one of the most
interesting topics starting next cycle ;)

Let's hold our breathes now for 14.04 LTS :D

> Best regards,
> RDavid

Thank you!

P.S.
On my signature, you will find many useful links for Ubuntu GNOME.