[Ubuntugnome-qa] *One More* Day to go!

Daniel Espinosa esodan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 19:34:05 UTC 2014

Is not related to that bug.

Is just that when try to unlock, for example, GCC->Users the popup dialog
requires me to write my password but it fails to authenticate, I don't know
why, the only workaround I found is lock my screen and then unlock it
again, try to authenticate to unlock GCC->Users and then authenticate works
and I have an unlocked GCC->Users to add new users.