Documenting PPA's online for the interested

Phil Wyett one.ukit at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:05:17 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-09-26 at 15:53 +0400, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Phil Wyett <one.ukit at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>         Hi all,
>
>         There is much conversation about gnome3 PPA and next etc.
>         However the
>         site nor the wiki carry any lead documents for people to get
>         onboard and
>         test with or help with. Can this be corrected?
>
>         Regards
>
>         Phil
>

> Hi Phil,
>

> "Be the change you want to see around" :D I do believe in this :)

Nice quote that was not in my email. Don't ever cross quote me!

And the rest of your email deals with less than what the project is
doing. If you are dealing with releases - document as is. For people to
get involved with testing backport and up packages please split pages
and and help people into the movement of ubuntu gnome.

Ok. I will help in this work, but there is way too much internal
reference without docs that makes people feel like outsiders and scared
to come into the group. QA on this project is rubbish and obviously
handled by someone without industry experience.

Regards

Phil