Issue with Next/Stagning ppa

Romuald TISSERAND rtisserand at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 09:08:45 UTC 2013

It helped a bit HadiM, thanks. I removed the 3 gnome3 ppas, and
re-installed the ubuntu-gnome-desktop meta package. I'm back in 3.8.

I added the Gnome"-Next ppa. I works, I'm now running Gnome-Shell 3.10.0.1,
great!

Last annoying point is applications are still in 3.8 (Nautilus and Gedit
for instance), new version haven't been integrated into the Next ppa yet?