[TESTING] - 13.10 Beta 2 Builds are waiting for you

Lance lbsolost at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 17:21:10 UTC 2013

I'm starting on the i386 tests now, but I never do the LVM/encryption test.

I do try to mark "in progress" at the tracker if I'm working on it so please check the tracker before choosing your test(s) of choice.

There are a couple of upstream ubiquity bugs:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1220165

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1194898

Lance