[Artwork] Ubiquity Slideshow discussion.

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 06:24:43 UTC 2013

Here you have.

This is the 'slides' folder. Everything should work, probably the link-core
symlink is broken, but that's not a big deal.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1564319/slides.tar.gz

Changes:

   - New slides's descriptions (as suggested by Ali, with slight
   modifications).
   - New slide: Start Ubuntu.
   - Updated screenshots (accessibility and desktop, which shows the new
   default FootFall background).
   - Spell check (a few words were misspent)

Best regards,

Alfredo.