recordmydesktop on Ubuntu GNOME

Efstathios Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) iefstathios at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 17:12:55 UTC 2013

Hello,

Why don't you use Alt+Ctrl+Shift+R?
Unless you want to test recordmydesktop if it works with Ubuntu Gnome.

/S

Στις 18/09/2013 08:01 μμ, ο/η Ali Linx (amjjawad) έγραψε:

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr    http://blogs.gnome.org/eiosifidis

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.
The difference between fiction and reality is fiction has to make sense.