[Meeting] UbuntuGNOME Monthly Meeting on IRC

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 08:19:11 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Tim <tim at feathertop.org> wrote:

>  Hey Ali,
>   Seems the meeting page is missing a link to the Agenda page!
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Meetings/
>
> (sorry I really don't have time for editing wiki pages ;)! )
>
> Tim

Hi,

The link is on the first part of that page ;)

Here is my previous message:

Hi everyone,

First of all, forgive me for not being so active as I used to be because
I'm not feeling well these days and I had to be offline for two days but I
feel so bored so I am here. I am charging my batteries and hope to be back
to action soon :)

Back to topic, kindly have a read at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Meetings

and if you are attending (which I do recommend), please edit:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Meetings/Agenda

Two more pages have been created for our Wiki Area. I am enjoying working
on the Wiki so much.

Looking forward to meet soon on IRC and I will make sure to be fine so that
I can attend. It would be really ironic that I proposed the idea and then I
can't make it.

Thank you!

P.S.
HOWTO Edit a Wiki Page: