[Announcement] Introducing Gnome3-next PPA!

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 08:46:55 UTC 2013

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Tim <tim at feathertop.org> wrote:

> Hey All,
>   Since there were a few pieces of gnome 3.8 that didnt make it into
> Saucy, for the 13.10 cycle gnome3 PPA will reserved for 3.8 components
> only. As such we have created a new Gnome3-next PPA, this will contain the
> GNOME 3.10 bits that we consider stable. Gnome3-staging will continue
> on as usual holding the 3.10 bits that arent entirely ready just yet.
> Right now its a little empty, however it will start to fill up over the
> next week or two!
>
> It is important to note, that if you are using gnome3-staging PPA, then
> you must add gnome3-next PPA as this will contain required dependencies
> for the staging ppa.
>
> Tim

Congratulations :D

This is very good move, indeed.

I will not publish that yet to our Social Networks, I will wait until
everything is actually ready for more fun :)

Thank you and keep it up!

--
Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."*
*Best Regards,

My Projects: IamNewToLinux <http://iamnewtolinux.blogspot.com/> - StartUbuntu
Project<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
 - Linux Brainstorming <https://www.facebook.com/groups/352004991569676/> -