Regression while booting from USB key in UEFI mode

Romuald TISSERAND rtisserand at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 18:33:35 UTC 2013

Hi,
I do confirm a regression while booting UG from an USB key in UEFI mode.

There is a minor issue for both 13.04 and 13.10 : The screen is very very
dark, it's difficult to see the GUI.

The regression affects the graphics, my PC runs an Intel HD4000, the UG
13.04 Live starts correctly. On 13.10, the screen refresh frequency is not
correctly managed, so I have several UG screens displayed at the same time
on my LCD panel. So I'm not able to install UG.

romu