Gnome 3.10 in 13.10 ?

HadiM marelo64 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 10:38:58 UTC 2013

Last thing: I really don't like the icons merge on the upper right of the
desktop. That totally counter productive cuz now I can't easly access to
sound options or change screen brightness quickly with scroll without any
click... They really should let user to choice between merge or no merge.

Anyway I know this is a gnome team choice and it is nothing to do with you
guys but I just wanted to let you know :-D

--
HadiM