Beta 1 amd64 testing

Lance lbsolost at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 04:36:25 UTC 2013

I'm fairly confident now that clicking on the "install" icon in the Launcher fails to work.

It acts like it's going to work but even after several minutes nothing happens.

But choosing "install" either from the initial boot menu or after waiting for the try/install seems to work OK.

I've not seen that with Lubuntu i386 so how should I file that bug?

Maybe against 'ubiquity'?

That somehow doesn't feel right w/o cross-testing against more flavors.

Could someone do a little quick testing in a VM to verify this?

Lance

PS: I don't think this should require a rebuild, just a mention in the release notes.