Ubuntu GNOME Community on Google+

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 15:38:25 UTC 2013

Hello Team,

I need 2-3 members to help on:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108356762331170101188/communities/100673791047097085645

While I am taking care of the Pages, I don't have time for now to the
Community on Google+ so please, if you feel you can do it, let me know :)

1, 2 or even better 3 managers/administrator to take care of that community
would be so great!

The Communities on Google+ is just like Groups on Facebook.

Thank you!

P.S.
If you are member of Ubuntu GNOME Team and would like to help, please free
free to join Ubuntu GNOME Communications Team:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/CommunicationsTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved