[FEEDBACK] Rating Ubuntu GNOME 13.10

. dcMhOYBdpZkH at web.de
Tue Oct 22 16:35:39 UTC 2013

Oh, I should have written that I use/d a workaround in 13.04 as well as
in 13.10. But not having this is annoying.

And regarding 1.1) I found this:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/360320/where-have-the-keyboard-layout-options-gone-in-ubuntu-13-10
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1222970

Oh, and:
7) I get random crash reports, even at startup, without doing anythig
after the login (was in 13.04 too).

--
OpenPGP key: https://keyserver2.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0xCDDFDD67A48E0139