2 issues to confirm

Romuald TISSERAND rtisserand at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 13:00:18 UTC 2013

Hi,
I re-installed my pro PC with UG 13.10 + Next + Staging.

I've found 2 issues, would be great if someone could confirm:
- Epiphany doesn't appear in the Gnome applications view. Searching Web or
Epiphany returns nothing. Of course launching from a terminal works well,
and the /usr/share/applications/epiphany.desktop does exist and contains
AFAIK valid information.

- Gnome Enterprise Login (aka Kerberos, Windows AD,...) doesn't work
anymore. I created my account, entered my credentials. But anytime I try to
connect a network resource, I'm asked for my credentials, this was not the
case with 13.04. I can try to debug but don't know where to start.

romu