[Planning for Trusty Tahr] Phase 1: Asking for Users' Feedback and Suggestions

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 09:28:26 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Alfredo Hernández <
aldomann.designs at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the best would be making a Google Form; in this way we could
> manage in a simple way feedback from any social media channel.
>
> I think the idea is great :)

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion but I am afraid the idea is not good enough :)

Creating anything new for any Social Media Channel at the moment is a waste
of time, energy and will not bring the results we want.

Our Google+ Page is going a great job, I am glad that more than 100 new
users are subscribing to it daily. Our Facebook Page is over 2000 now (when
I joined in July, it had +1300) and the interaction between our side and
the users is really great :)

Do not worry about collecting the data, leave that to me as Social Media is
my game ;)

>From very long experience with Social Media and Communications, I can tell
with confidence that using the 'current' and 'available' resources at this
moment is very important. I personally do not want to waste one single
second for this cycle. Ubuntu GNOME will not be like Ubuntu GNOME the one
we know it, it is going to be much better, I promise you that :)

I will keep you all updated about this plan :)

Thanks!

P.S.
The communications report for Oct is going to be a huge hit ;)