[Planning for Trusty Tahr] Phase 1: Asking for Users' Feedback and Suggestions

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 17:34:47 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I don't want to end nor spoil your vacation, everyone needs some time to
relax and enjoy life before the real fun and the hard work begins.
Therefore, this step is so light on the team. We do NOT need to do anything
right now :)

While everyone is enjoying and having rest, I thought to invest the time
and ask Our Users on our Social Media Channels (Facebook, Google+ and
Twitter) and maybe here as well for their feedback and suggestions.

Once we have some suggestions to look at, we can then start. Not quite sure
when exactly we can start planning for 14.04 but I'd suggest to wait for
now, have the best possible rest, relax, breathe fresh air and get read for
the new cycle. Ubuntu GNOME 14.04 should not be like 13.10, it MUST be
better :)

I will start this tomorrow. I will post on our Social Media Channels and
IMHO, I will give that 3 days so at least, you guys could have one week as
a rest. That is enough :P hehe

Please note: I'd be very careful and clear about one simple fact:
Suggesting something does NOT mean at all that these suggestions will be
implemented. We will not promise to do EVERYTHING - nothing is prefect and
we can't make everyone happy but we can promise to listen and take each and
every suggestion into consideration :)

Thank you!