[ANNOUNCEMENT] Ubuntu GNOME 13.10 has been released

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 11:46:46 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 2:33 AM, Fran Dieguez <fran.dieguez at mabishu.com>wrote:

> Awesome work.
>
> Quite stable release, finally we came up with a really polished
> distribution.

Hello Fran and thanks a lot for your nice words :)

What did you expect? Ubuntu GNOME is not going to be like when it started,
it is going to be something totally different. I do have great hope and I
trust we can do it. I am looking forward to be the best flavour and that is
not hard if we all work together :)

> Sorry for being so quiet for some days. I've being very busy and very busy.

No worries, Real Life comes first ;)

> Thanks to all the people involved in this release and in particular those
> who made possible UbuntuGNOME.
>
> Regards

Thank you for being part of this success and hope we can dazzle the world,
together, with yet another rock solid release with 14.04 :D