Testing/QA Communications and Ubuntu GNOME General Mailing List

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 08:53:38 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 8:28 PM, Matthew Butler <butler.matthew at gmail.com>wrote:

> I will add that in addition to the secondary mailing list setup just
> for QA, any subscriber can modify their list settings to only receive
> a Digest of the email lists.
>
> Simple access the settings from:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/options/ubuntu-gnome
>
> At the bottom where it indicates to enter your email address to
> unsubscribe or edit options. Once you provide your e-mail address (and
> password if set) you can ensure 'Set Digest Mode' is set to 'On'. Then
> submit your changes.
>
> Matt

Hello Matt,

Yes, that is one option for the members of the general list who don't wish
to receive so much emails about 'Testing' but this is not good enough.

This is my 3rd time asking EVERYONE to PLEASE subscribe to the Ubuntu GNOME
QA Team and SEND your testing Qs or feedback or anything related to Testing
to that mailing list :)

I hope I don't need to repeat that, one more time.

Thank you for choosing, using and testing Ubuntu GNOME!
Because of you, we shall have a rock solid release ;)