[Discussion/Opinion] Ubuntu 14.04 LTS To Stay On GTK/GNOME 3.8?

Joseph Godino jgodino5 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 17:43:58 UTC 2013

Hello All,

In terms of a LTS release it would make sense to stick with GNOME 3.8. I
have been running Ubuntu GNOME 13.10 for about a week on my main
computer and I feel that this release has all the stability requirements
to be considered LTS. As for GNOME 3.10 couldn't it be backported to a
ppa so the adventurous could give it a try.

Cheers,

Joe