Ubungut Gnome Install process got problems

Ivan Vaselli ivan.vaselli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 19:51:24 UTC 2013

I got a hp pavilion 15 e070sl laptop with windows 8.
I left installed windows 8, disabled secure boot, fast boot and finally
installed ubuntu gnome but boot used to freeze every time.
I decided to reinsall, i selected "Delete Ubuntu 13.10 and reinstall"
On reboot i got the same problem;
I tried to install again but this time i selected "Other Methods"
I then noticed that the previous instal process deleted EVERYTHING from the
hard disk, EVERTYTHING.
I lost a lot of work, so, please fix this bug so that others won't get
those problems...