Gnome-Shell 3.10 - problem with extensions

António Pinto pinto.antonio at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 09:45:52 UTC 2013

Hi Jarek,

I'm also using Gnome Shell 3.10 with Ubuntu Gnome and I don't experience
extension problems. I recall that, right after the installation of Gnome
3.10 some extensions stop working and I opened
https://extensions.gnome.org/ in Firefox and updated some of my extensions.

Did you check https://extensions.gnome.org/ for updated extension versions?

What extensions are you using?

Have tried to identify the ones responsible for the errors by disabling
some of them?

Best regards,

António Pinto