Lock screen turns off display after 15 seconds, how to change it?

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 16:00:24 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 10:28 PM, OpenSourceFan <dcMhOYBdpZkH at web.de> wrote:

> Lock screen turns off display after 15 seconds, how to change it?
>
> --
> OpenPGP key:
> https://keyserver2.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0xCDDFDD67A48E0139

Hi,

We are sorry for not getting back to you.

Brainstorming and Planning for Ubuntu GNOME 14.04 has NOTHING to do with
Support Qs and I believe if you have searched the internet it was much
faster than waiting for an answer but again, please accept our apology :)

Have you checked your Power Settings? because on my system, I don't have
such issue :)

What version are you using?

Best Regards,