[Following Up] Joining Ubuntu GNOME

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 06:19:34 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry for the long absence, I have been super extra very busy with
tons of issues with other projects and had no time to show up here.
However, I am back to action :)

This is a Follow Up Email with the candidate who showed their interested in
the last two weeks and applied to Join Ubuntu GNOME Team :)

I believe everyone has been contacted by me and I have asked to read this
carefully:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved

Now, Tim, our Head of Devs is back :)
I'm CC'ing him.

If you are still around and interested, please reply this email to confirm
and he will take it from there because sadly I am not a developer but guess
what? he is super nice guy and very friendly, I am sure you will love to
deal with him.

Once more, thank you for choosing and using Ubuntu GNOME!

As a personal target for me and as a team target for this cycle, I/We would
like to make Ubuntu GNOME the BEST team among all the other flavours and
while this is very hard to achieve but definitely, it is NOT impossible :)

With your help, we can dazzle the world!

And, remember this: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."

As long as we work together as a team, communicate as a team, have
commitment to this team and project, we can do a lot together. Keep that in
mind :)

Thanks!

Best Regards,