Hellall! :)

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 18:17:30 UTC 2013

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 9:14 PM, Renê Barbosa <renebarbosafl at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello everyone,

Olá Rene and Welcome to Ubuntu GNOME Mailing List :)

> My name is Rene Barbosa.

Nice to meet you here, Rene :)
My name is Ali and this is my Ubuntu GNOME Profile:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/UbuntuGNOME-Team

> I am brazilian with 5 (or more) years of Linux user, most of them using
> Debian/Ubuntu. Actually i'm working a little with Ubuntu-BR community on
> translations and would love to help you guys to make Ubuntu GNOME better
> and better.

Your offer is highly appreciated and needed, thank you so much :)

Kindly have a read at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved
It has all what you need to learn about our Community :)

And, I'd suggest to bookmark our Wiki Masterpiece, the Ubuntu GNOME
OneStopPage: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage

And of course, if you have Social Media Accounts, there you go:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs#Find_Ubuntu_GNOME

> It's always a pleasure to colaborate with you guys!

Our pleasure and I am sure the community is very glad to have you, welcome
to the family :)

> * Sorry for the poor english.

Nuh, don't worry about that :)

> Atenciosamente,
>
> *Renê Barbosa de Figueirêdo Lima*
> Website: http://renebarbosa.com/

Don't forget to spread the word of Ubuntu GNOME in Brazil :D

Thank you!