[Monthly Report] October 2013

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 05:21:43 UTC 2013

Hello Ubuntu GNOME Family :)

First of all, I'd like to make a statement.

For the last +2 years, I have had so many things when it comes to
Linux/Ubuntu Activities, Contributions, etc. Ups and downs. Happy and Sad.
Good and bad. Achievements and Failures. So many moments that I can't
really count. Out of all these, I must say that I am enjoying each and
every bit of my experience with Ubuntu GNOME family to the maximum and by
far, this is the most exciting, challenging and fun that I have ever had
since I decided to contribute and help the Ubuntu Communities. Having that
said, I think I shall have a quite busy cycle for 6 months ahead that I am
asking you to support me, help me and work side by side in order to achieve
yet another success and take Ubuntu GNOME to the next level :)

My dearest family, I'd like to share with you October 2013 Ubuntu GNOME
Communications Report:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/CommunicationsTeam/October2013

Thank you for all those who helped, supported, contributed and participated
with Ubuntu GNOME during October. It was a huge success for everyone :)

We are looking forward for more fun and yet more achievements.

Thank you for choosing and using Ubuntu GNOME!