Ubuntu GNOME logo design

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Sun May 26 20:13:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

First, I doubt that the GNOME board will accept such a variation of the
GNOME foot; they are very strict about modifications of their branding.

Second, all official Ubuntu spins follow the same design philosophy, I
don't see any serious reason about doing the contrary.

About the resemblance to the GNOME logo, the GNOME board don't have enough
problem about it, as I was informed by Andreas a few days ago. Using the
GNOME foot creates a direct link with GNOME, which is the exact purpose of
our distribution.

Regards, Alfredo.