Ubuntu GNOME logo design

Bastien Traverse bastien.traverse at gmail.com
Sat May 25 14:27:51 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Kudos to Alfredo for his work. I really like the more spaced logo.

However I have the same feeling as Erick Brunzell about the colour : at
first the blue made me think of Kubuntu... Until I realized Xubuntu and
Lubuntu both used a blue circle too! How weird.
But okay, blue is definitely GNOMish since Adwaita. So... Everything's fine
here, great work!

Regards,
Bastien