Ubuntu GNOME logo design

Dave Steinberg dmsteinberg at gmail.com
Thu May 23 23:25:14 UTC 2013

It's great that you heard back, but too bad they don't want to let you
use Cantarell.

I'm newish to the list, and wasn't around for the previous logo
discussions, but I went back and looked at the archives. I really
liked the way Cantarell looked with the Ubuntu logo. Oh well.

One thing I was wondering about: why the lack of space between the two
words? It seems pretty clear that the name is two separate words with
a space between (from the Web site, the social media pages, this
mailing list...), so I wonder if having no space in the logo might add
some confusion.

Thanks for all your work!

Cheers,
Dave