Can't suspend

Mario mario at solira.org
Thu May 23 08:54:45 UTC 2013

Ok, I was stupid! I've just checked that systemd-shim version with
'apt-cache showpkg systemd-shim' to verify the availability of the
mentioned version in my repositories. I just assumed that it was installed
(to the latest version). Filling a reply to Tim I discovered with 'dpkg -l
| grep systemd' that systemd-shim was non installed. Installing it and
rebooting the system solved the problem. My fault.
I think there is a problem on the dependencies that should automatically
install such package in a fresh install or after an upgrade on already
installed computers.

Thanks: you fixed my day. :)

Mario