uoa vs goa

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Fri May 17 05:37:18 UTC 2013

It is indeed. This is a clear example of the zero collaboration between
Ubuntu and GNOME (I'm not saying who is wrong). They should have looked for
a standard online account approach.

If you ask me, whilst GOA has less services, it is superior as the options
it gives are far better than UOA ones. I wish GNOME folks make it possible
to stop using using UOA in our systems in a near future, as you say, the
current implementation is ridiculously confusing.

Regards, Alfredo.