Cant choose background wallpaper from a file, bug?

. dcMhOYBdpZkH at web.de
Fri May 3 18:23:38 UTC 2013

Agree, I had not thought of right-clicking a file and "Set as
Wallpaper". Inconsistent.

> don't understand GNOME 3.
I use gnome-session-fallback or course, Gnome Shell is not my case. Will
try GNOME 3.8's new Classic Mode with 13.10 otherwise will be forced to
use another Desktop. But since many of them use GTK+, it's no problem :)