Netboot images and tasksel

Lance lbsolost at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 08:46:50 UTC 2013

I was just testing the i386 mini.iso and I noticed that we're not yet included in the tasksel list. That's not surprising this early in the game, but I didn't want to file a bug report until Jeremy or someone spoke to Colin Watson about changing tasksel this late in the dev cycle.

The last time I requested a change to tasksel was when Lubuntu gained official status and we needed to change the names from LXDE Desktop and LXDE minimal to Lubuntu*. Long story short, we initially made a mess with the initial change, so I wouldn't want to see a change implemented unless Colin gives it his 100% stamp of approval.

Lance