Wine is not the default for exe files but mono

Tim tim at feathertop.org
Sat Mar 23 08:55:40 UTC 2013

This is unlikely related to the removal of unity.

from what I can see, python, java, wine and mono (cli) are in the binfmts path. It would seem that wine should install the wine binfmt file!
Anyway we don't really touch any of this 'base' stuff, so just report bugs with ubuntu-bug as per normal.

- T