Social Media pages

Matthew Butler butler.matthew at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:02:16 UTC 2013

I agree that the trademark indicator is a drag on the image, but I don't
think modifying the Gnome foot or name (as both should contain the
trademark indicator) would be a very good alternative. Getting an image for
our logo that as closely as possible matches the guidelines put in place by
Ubuntu and Gnome and then approaching each board for approval with them.

>>> https://plus.google.com/communities/100673791047097085645 -- Community
>>> Page/group
>>>
>>> On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UbuntuGNOME
>>>
>>>  I'm currently just using an icon I quickly cobbled together until we
>>> get something official and an official website setup.
>>>
>>>  Comments/Suggestions I'm happy to hear :)
>>>
>>>  Matt
>>>
>>>  --
>>> Matthew Butler
>>>
>>> --