Official Flavor and name

Everaldo Canuto everaldo.canuto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 02:54:37 UTC 2013

Hey,

Well, I know that it is a lot of work to change all names to Gubuntu, but I
can do it if you guys accept this change.

I really think that is very important to use the name Gubuntu because most
people a meet already call it as Gubuntu and because it look much more
"official" (K,X,L).

* packageset - I can rename it.
* metapackage - I can do it also.
* default-settings-package - I can do it also.
* mailing list - theres only a few member right now, so, it is easy to
change.
* the developer team - Well, we can keep ubuntu-gnome, there is not too
much people active, so it don't looks to be a problem if we change.

Cheers,

Everaldo Canuto
+55 11 981-141-805 | everaldo.canuto at gmail.com
+55 11 941 116 233