Ubuntu GNOME Artwork

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 14:41:41 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry for being away for a week or so. I have had a very bad week
and during that week, I was so bad but thankfully, I'm still alive :)

I am back to action but won't be so active until I move to another city
(Real Life Call). After that, I'll be available more often.

Anyway, I'm here to ask whoever is working on the Artwork of Ubuntu GNOME,
please contact me.

We don't even have a page for the Artwork so I just created a new one:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Artwork

Clock is ticking and if we want to have something for 13.10, it is better
to speak up now :)

Thank you!

P.S.
Where can I find the current Artwork anyway?

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,