Ubuntu GNOME - QA Lead

Tim tim at feathertop.org
Mon Jul 22 04:53:14 UTC 2013

We are pleased to announce that Ali Linx (amjjawad) is joining the Ubuntu GNOME team as QA Lead. Ali has been actively involved in the Lubuntu
team for the last 2 years, however he has now decided to move on and find new challenges. Luckily for us this new direction involves helping our
project to progress forward.

>From here on in, Ali will be co-ordinating the testing for upcoming alpha/beta releases, he will also be working to build a stronger community
around testing of ubuntu Gnome releases.

On behalf of the Ubuntu GNOME Team,

Tim