HOWTO Join?

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 20:14:00 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Tim <tim at feathertop.org> wrote:
>
>>  Hey Ali,
>>     Sorry for the slow reply! There are plently of things you could help
>> out with! A few quick ideas:
>> - We are still looking for a QA lead, unfortunately participation in
>> alpha 1 testing was a little less than we would have liked, so this is one
>> area that could really use some work!
>> - Another possibility is improving the content on our website.
>> - We really need to update the slideshow used in ubiquity (installer)
>>
>> Anyway its probably easiest if you ping me (darkxst) on IRC,
>> #ubuntu-gnome on freenode. and we can discuss some more!
>>
>> Tim
>>

> Hi Tim and thank you for your time reading and replying my email :)
>
> I will login to IRC now, hope to see you there :)
>
> Thanks!

Hello Tim,

I have been on IRC for some hours now but looks like you are not online.
Please, let me know when you will be online again :)

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*