[Bug: 1184451] Ubuntu 13.10 random screen freeze while Normal OS activites

Marc Thomas jazzyflute at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 19:01:06 UTC 2013

I've encountered this bug before as well, but only on my VM install of
Ubuntu GNOME. I presumed it was a VM issue and generally ignore it. My
native installs are on very high specced machines with lots of extra
resources, so if it is a resource issue my desktop probably wouln't see it.

Most often, my VM's are just running a web browser, text editor, and
command line. I have seen the freeze happen with only a command line
running VIM open.

Website <http://mathomaste.ch>   :
Google+<https://plus.google.com/u/0/103260909450809151378/about>
 :   Twitter <https://twitter.com/mathomastech>   :