[Artwork Team] We need you! (recruitment)

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 19:52:30 UTC 2013

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 2:44 AM, Alfredo Hernández <
> aldomann.designs at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Our Artwork team needs someone to be in charge of wallpaper related
>> artwork, most importantly:
>>
>>    - He/she would be in charge of the wallpaper contest and its related
>>    votations.
>>
>> Experience in graphic design would be appreciated.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Alfredo Hernández.
>>

> Hi,
>
> The call for help has been posted on our Social Media Channels + Blueprint
> Updated :)
>

> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/artwork-trusty-tahr
>
> Thank you!

Hi Team,

Two Days now, not even a single reply :(

Anyone? if you know anyone who might be interested, kindly forward this
email to him/her. We do need at least two contributors. While Graphics
Design Skills are required, it is 'not' a must but rather a plus AFAIK.

@Alfredo
Correct me please if I am wrong.

I guess I need to re-post on the social media again!