[ATTENTION] LTS Release - Urgent Need for More People

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 19:46:28 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 10:52 PM, Fran Dieguez <fran.dieguez at mabishu.com>wrote:

> I have updated the QA Roadmap to step up as part of the QA team, as
> this is the role where I can help baring in mind my daily work.
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/qa-roadmap
>
> Hope more people could help in other areas.

Thanks a lot, Fran :)
Much appreciated!

Definitely, Real Life comes first. While our urgent need well explained on
this email:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-gnome/2013-December/001264.html -
we do need help in other area, obviously and it is good to have you, as
always, with the QA Team :)

No worries about the Social Media Area ;) the blueprint which you updated
is about QA only :P

Thank you and looking forward to hear from you again!